 Castle / 7757
Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:20:29 GMT

10 female designs  (remember, those female toros can use up to 2 stickers)
10 male/standard peasant designs
6  different armor/military designs with 5 torso and 5 shields stickers • each

This adds up to 90 stickers, roughly.

Comments?

  I think it's a good start. One of us should probably come up with a
full-sheet template to demonstrate one or more possible ways of
lining up the stickers in an efficient manner. I think we need to know
-exactly- how many stickers we can fit on a sheet depending on
what percentage of them are shield stickers.

  If we can't have a terribly large number of designs, perhaps
we could each submit one (or several) and vote, as you suggest.
I'd like to see a diverse assortment, but all things that we'd all
enjoy using.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises