 Castle / 7753
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:27:12 GMT

Personally, I think 20 of any one design would be too much.  I think 10
should be the most of any one army builder.  BTW, off my rough estimates • the
printer is telling me that he can get about 80-90 stickers on one 8.5x11
sheet.  That means we could have about 6 different army builders and about
20-30 misc. peasants, shopkeeps, priests, maidens, etc.

  I agree, 5 to 10 of each type... Perhaps 10 of a torso, plus
10 matching shields (5 ovoid, 5 triangle). I'd like to see some
generaic armor art as well that doesn't belong to any specific
army or shield art, as well as some generic shield designs
without crests (such as black with steel rim, wooden with
steel rim, wooden with bronze rim, scaled leather with
wooden frame, etc). It just makes me sad that there's no
circular shield we could do this with too.. :)

Think of the possibilities!  We could get the Town people pack (at roughly
$1 per figure) and start populating our lands with more than a handful of
non-knights!

  I love the possibilities for peasant stickers too! Currently I'm
using a few starwars figs for stable-hands and things like that.
And just think, you don't have to be as afraid to buy outside of
your favorite theme too. I'm starting to accumulate some
adventurer characters and the like that I don't know what to
do with, for instance, so stickers would help tremendously.
Now all we'd need for this to be perfect is custom head
designs, and for TLC to make a new castle accessory pack
so we can stock up on helmets and the like. :)

  I'd be willing to contribute designs/ideas, though I must point
out that I'm not exactly a professional artist. I have played around
with heraldry ideas before though.

  And I'd definitely pay for some sticker sheets with such
possibilities!

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises