 Castle / 7779
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Umm, good question, Joel. I've been too busy to participate in the thread
but I did read a few posts, and TLC's reaction never even came to mind. Hmm.
That's definitely something to think about, especially the manufacturer, and
especially if the prices will not be at-cost but making a profit.

If somebody *is* planning to make a profit on it, sending TLC a letter or
contacting their attorneys might not be a bad idea.

I think the idea is to keep this small time. I can't see anybody ebaying them.
But then again, people in the US will ebay/sell almost anything.
Does everyone want the same looking custom figs, sort of getting away from
customisation isn't it.
I think people should work out the best way of producing these stickers, and
everyone can produce their own one-off designs.