 Castle / 7781
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:28:11 GMT

Does everyone want the same looking custom figs, sort of getting away from
customisation isn't it.
I think people should work out the best way of producing these stickers, and
everyone can produce their own one-off designs.

Frankly, this is where I'm coming from.  I'm excited by this conversation as
I'd already done a little customizing, and I'd love to get
professional-quality pre-cut printing, but I don't want the same minifigs as
someone else.  For this reason, I'll probably avoid the sheets and do my
own, risking life and limb with Xacto for the sake of Lego...

Peter