 Castle / 7786
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:04:40 GMT

Uhm... I think people have been skimming a little too much
and not looking -closely- at what we've been saying. At no
time did we say we'd charge for stickers made from SCANS
of existing TLC artwork. I did scans for my own uses, and
used them as an example of what can be done.

I don't think we're planning to sell for profit either. To me
this whole idea is about us coming together to get the
unit cost down for production of the stickers, so that we
can all have professional-quality -CUSTOM- stickers to
use with our minifigs. Sure, we'd want to sell off as many
as we can, because more sheets means a lower unit
cost. But I don't think at any time did we ever discuss a
mark-up to make a profit. It's all about the lego community
working together. :)

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises