 Castle / 7743
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:30:32 GMT

Let me pose this possibility if we choose to professionaly print these:

To get the most out of our dollar, we obviously should make these sheets
quite diverse (ie, not all one style or color).

My thought is that we can fit at *least* 100 **different** torso designs on
one sheet.

The question is: Could we compile 100 different torso designs between people
like Kevin, Myself, Ed, and whoever else wants to contribute?

Perhaps we could have 3 of each design on the sheet?

It just makes more sense to do this, rather than to make 1,000 sheets of
just dragon toros, 1,000 sheets of just lion torsos, 1,000 sheets of just
checkered torsos...etc....
PLUS, if each of us individually try to do this, it will cost a pretty
penny, if we combine our designs and costs, I believe we will all benefit.

I would be more than willing to front my own designs, the pantone colors I
use, and cash towards a project like this.

Next question is....do we limit this to just the castle theme?

- Kyle

So the big question is would you guys be interested in getting some of these
sheets?

Jimmy