 Castle / 17000 (+100)
  Re: New Accessories

(...) Woo hoo! That scimitar looks awesome. BTW, did the dewback arrive? Bruce (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) OOOOhhhhhh!!!! can't wait! what a great pic tho. awesome stuff! -vive le crackhead (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) It would be fun to do the cobblestone streets again. Perhaps we could each make some street sections. In the next week or so, I'm going to have to decide how to spend my time constructing. Right now, I plan on bringing my wharf section, but (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) (URL) Wickedly-awesome color choice! The medium dark-gray seems to have a shimmer to it! (or maybe It’s just the excitement making my eyes go blurry) ;) I never thought the weapons would look so natural in relation to the Minifig. I mean, I've (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New Accessories

Me again, Whoops, I forgot the main picture folder... Here it is… (2 URLs) Yup, I think the -axe- turned out jus' right… BTW, you musta had some good suggestion from people… ;) --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hiya! id say price em at about one dollar each. depends on how long it takes to make em. as for the designs, here is my opinion: a different tipe of sword would be welcome, which would be number B with As blade. personally, i would take that, (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) You mean like this? (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons (New Pics)

Dear all, I have uploaded some new pics of the weapons over the weekend: (URL) note that most of the pictures here are not 'real', this is because the weapons (unless I cast them into ABS plastic) are still much too fragile to be actually gripped by (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Community: UNITE

I'm sure you all heard about how Blacktron 1 was inducted into the Minifig hall of fame, and who should be next? BLACK FALCON! (URL) Minifig Hall of Fame> Castle Community, we need you now more than ever! You can vote every day for your favorite (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Community: UNITE

(...) We hear your call brother! (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) Armor and helmets coming, too? -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) Ooooooo, went exploring. Nice flamberge! Love the flanged mace. And those nice long bills. Armor, helms! Please! My troops are aching for new stuff! -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Community: UNITE

(...) Amen to that, when I get a chance I'll do my part to help ensure that castle emerges prevalent. Forward and onwards there. Over and out, <<Matt Hein>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y the desert wind hawk (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) but it's looking like that might not happen. Time will tell. Thanks for everyone's comments. If you guys are half as excited about this stuff as I am, you'll love it up close and personal. MUCH better pics and info on this stuff is coming VERY (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) I am excited jeff! my hope is to be able to replace all of my minifig weaponry (or most) with Armory weaponry. They just look so much better. And I am very glad that you're taking the time to get the quality right. It is what sooths the purist (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Community: UNITE

(...) Done my bit. Should the Forest Babe be next? Alan (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Community: UNITE

Hello! (...) Ditto. How could I probably not! (...) sigh Did I already mention that this Maid Marian ((URL) set 6071>) was not available outside of the US? Now, does this fact even anhance her fame-status? For many LEGO users this minifig is not (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  A New Epic

Hello all, I finally got the time to take some pictures and do some writing and as a result have posted the first seven chapters of my castle epic. Hopefully more will be coming in the next few days of so. The pictures are already completed I just (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Community: UNITE

(...) Really?? Wow. My fiancee (now wife) got me this set -- I think in recognition that my Lego "vice" was here to stay. I didn't realize it was a US-only set. Weren't there also some Europe-only castle sets? (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A New Epic

(...) I like your houses -- colourful and varied. I chuckled when I saw that your take on Terry Brooks/Bricks. Back in the 70's when Sword of Shannara came out in comic form (in the local paper) it was just after I had finished LOTR for the first (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Jon Furman (...) I'm 6 months from the big Three - Oh Baby! (...) =I work full time at my local Community Church as an adolescent counselor, and program director. I'm married to my lovely wife of 7 years, Janelle and our lone progeny is a 3 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Little Castle set lore (Re: Castle Community: UNITE)

Hello! (...) How were you supposed to know! OK, I don't know if this set was available in Canada, too. However, for Canadians it is much easier to get sets from the US than for us poor Europeans :-) (...) I don't think so. Well, we got the Yellow (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little Castle set lore (Re: Castle Community: UNITE)

(...) I could be mistaken, but I had thought these were Euro-only: (UK only? Think you mentioned this one tho...) [LEGOSet 1680] [LEGOSet 6011] [LEGOSet 6023] [LEGOSet 6055] DaveE (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little Castle set lore (Re: Castle Community: UNITE)

Hello! (...) [LEGOSet 6011] [LEGOSet 6055] You are probably right. My US-catalogues from 1985 and 1986 don't show these sets. However, 6023 was released in the US in 1987 according to the note: [LEGOSet 6023] Inquiries like this would be much easier (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Fun

Well I've finally gotten around to doing this. Here are my answers What is your name? =Steve Bishop How old are you? =I'm 24 What does real life mean for you? =Well this question sounds a little too philosophical to me... but I am as of two weeks (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Little Castle set lore (Re: Castle Community: UNITE)

(...) Huh! Growing up with the US catalogs I know some of 'em pretty well... I certainly don't recall the Maiden's Cart ever showing up in any of my childhood catalogs ('82 thru '88). I suppose it might've been in some stores? Or perhaps in the S@H (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Fun

Hi all, (...) Twan Theeuwen. (...) I counted thirtythree autumns and then another one. (...) That's what friendly people on Internet advise me to get. Meanwhile I work as a software engineer. (...) Nope. (...) Don't have one. (...) 6097, Batlords (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Robert Seater's minifig customizations

Hey all, Went searching for some custom minifig designs of torsos and whatnot in Castle at Brickshelf (a bit earlier today) and found some neat designs by Robert Seater. Bruce Hietbrink posted about some of his stuff recently (URL) and I guess Mr. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: A New Epic

(...) Hi, I just looked through your site and I love it. I haven't read the story yet but I will be. I like the lay out and everything. I never read any of those books by Terry Brooks but when I see your pics I remember the covers, they're perfect! (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Robert Seater's minifig customizations

(...) Hey Andrew, There are some custom torsos at Kevin Hall's Andrastavia. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Go to his village link, then to his custom shop in the village. He has all kinds of torsos as well as signs and flags. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: minifig customizations

(...) Josh, Thanks for the info. Those are some excellent flags! -Andrew (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: minifig customizations

(...) No problem, glad I could help. Those are pretty cool flags. I have used several of his signs in my town as well as several of the peasant men's torsos. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Knights of the Serpent

Hey All, Here is a picture of some guys I made using my infamous black swords. (URL) are from a little known faction, called the Knights of the Serpent. They carry three weapons, a black sword, a black spear, and a black halberd. Not much is known (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A few things added to my website

I added a few things to my website. I've updated things here and there, but the biggest additions (which they really aren't big) are a guestbook and an 'About the Author' page. Yes, now you can learn all the stuff you didn't want to know about me (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Knights of the Serpent

(...) Josh, These Knights of the Serpent sound like an interesting bunch. I think the all-black armament complements the shield well. Now only if there was a dark green saddle... My elite guard of the Serpent faction are called the Serpenti. They (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Knights of the Serpent

(...) Hey Andrew, Thanks for your comments. A dark green saddle would be great! I have tried brown saddles on them and that looks better than red. Funny that your serpent guys also travel in pairs, wonder what it is about serpent guys that makes us (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH & some discont'd confirmation

Hello all, Well I'm glad I searched for "accessory" before posting. I for the first time saw the 10066 parts pack on LSAH this afternoon and was awed by the overall goodness of it. I did not keep up with threads during winter break. Anyway, it seems (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Blue Dragon

I can't seem to stop building dragons for some reason. Anyway, here's my latest, a blue dragon. He is by far the most articulate dragon so far: * head moves up & down * mouth opens & closes * shoulders move up & down, left & right * arms bend at the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Lego is stopping the legend line?! Was this why I was offline? (...) Without putting anything that I would have to cross post to .debate I'll say that for me Jesus is the answer. In your search have you tried a Bible? God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Hey, no reason to not do so. Hmmm...now where would see a blue dragon? *ponders Black Knight shields* Ahha, of course! Joe, my intial reaction was that this guy was too brickified and not nearly organic enough in shape. However, after looking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Wha'...when did this happen? Are you sure the Legends line is over... Could you show me the source of this info??? --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Whoa, everybody calm down. Yaron was just commenting on what a couple of us said about wishing that Lego would stop the Legends and make new castle sets. Don't worry, the Legends line is not about to end. (as far as I know, anyway) :) Josh (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Possible Interest for Castle Fans

I waited a while before posting this, but I guess no-one else has spotted it yet. Has anyone visited Peeron lately and checked out the new Star Wars set lists for the "Mini" models ? Before anyone says what has this to do with castle ;-), 3 of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Possible Interest for Castle Fans

(...) Very cool! Josh (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hey All, Here is something I have been working on. Ye Olde Hunting Lodge. It is the home of a recluse, Hans Von Bergen. He inherited the Lodge from his father, a nobleman, and has lived here ever since. Pics haven't been moderated yet, but I will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Andrew P. Saada" <apsaada@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG4JFx.zo9@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) *ponders (...) this (...) after (...) better than (...) angles (...) through a (...) actually (...) [fantastic!]...that (...) clever (...) poses (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey, not bad! Looks like a lot of Black Falcon's Fortress walls went into the construction, so kudos to that. At first, I thought to myself that the exterior looked a bit plain, but checking the back of the structure, I was surprised to see (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Whoa! Now that's one wicked design! Seriously, just after taking one look at It I found myself wondering whether it was a dragon, a mantis or a pterodactyl...honestly, I can't say for sure what exactly it is, but I guess I'll go with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Tarhardis

Wow it has been a while since I've posted anything. (especially about my story/land of Tarhardis.) I have a few pic up on Brickshelf (I should be adding more quite regularyl for a little while.) PLMKWYT all thoughts are welcome however that dosn't (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Wow, i really like this, the landscaping works well with the size of this house. The scale of the building seems to dwarf the smaller trees but with the abundence of trees, it adds an iteresting if almost comical look, making the building seem (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, That's quite the diorama you've created. Is it a siege? The guys in the castle look like they're in trouble if it is. Do you have descriptions of what's happening in each picture? I think I see a white (stormtrooper) knight with a visored (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) That is so creative, by far the best of your dragons! I like them all but this one has some really creative uses for goofy peices. The ridges on the back are the best, that's a really cool use for those wheel-well-hubs. I love it! I like the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tarhardis

(...) Yes it is a siege and they are in trouble but there are 55 in the castle and 45 outside. (...) I haven't writen that up realy but here they are: Pic. 1 shows the castle's west side and the battering ram Pic. 2 has part of the aproching army in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) This is high praise in case you didn't know it. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Yup, "we're going to war!" Why...'cause i feel like it. ;) This post was created with the intent of learning your (yes, you... I'm speaking directly to you sitting right there) favorite 'war-slogan.' So, do you have a favorite war-cry or slogan, or (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Dunno who said it but I use it alot when playing counterstrike... "The brave die first!" now let's rush bombsite B!!!! I also like the Dogs of war quote, but I always go with the star trek VI version, "Cry havok! and release the dogs of war!" (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) The motto of my SCA household: Blood makes the grass grow. (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) "SPOON!!!" :) That'd be myne. -Aaron- #279 But I'm not going to tell you how much NOW. (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Possible Interest for Castle Fans

(...) At least before they've received a few pints of Ale and a few strings of beads... Insomnia sucks. But not as bad as late night TV WITH infomercials. Yep, I'm gonna storm the SW mini line for new Castle parts too. That's what I do. They're in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) I like the dutch Ik val aan! Volg mij! which translates into I attack! Follow me! I don't know the exactly but this was said by the dutch commander at the beginning of a naval battle in the Java-sea during WW-II (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Poetry Hit and Run II (was Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!)

Through a Glass, Darkly George S. Patton, Jr. Through the travail of the ages, Midst the pomp and toil of war, Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star. In the form of many people In all panoplies of time Have I seen the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) My favorite war cry of all time: "It is a good day to die." Especially when playing Warcraft II where this phrase is also my favorite cheat code. - Chris (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HG77oD.1726@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) > (URL) (...) Wow. Indeed! Thanks. - Joe (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) There are several good ones on Reign of Fire: "I lead, you follow!" "There is nothing magical about them. If you take out the head, the heart or the liver, you take down the beast!" From The Man who would be King: "Let us seek safety in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

"Death to the Mortals!" Cries heard by the skeleton army in Army of Darkness "ok, you primitive screwheads, listen up; see this? This is my BOOM STICK..." Ash, Army of Darkness 'bye, bye boys, have fun storming the castle...it'd take a miracle, BYE (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Heh. My mercenary company's motto, if not our actual battle cry, is "No money, no mercs." Dave! (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Um, I believe you're quoting General Chang, who was himself knowingly quoting Shakespeare. Specifically, Marc Antony, who was in turn speculatively quoting Caesar: All pity choked with custom of fell deeds: And Caesar's spirit, ranging for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) what is best in life? Crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women (Conan) Great warcries include A Mage can't cast if he's go no face Can your mother Sew? and Don't forget Guys. Pointy end goes (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) One of my other favorites, if not precisely a war cry is what happens in Baldur's Gate if you make Minsk the leader of your party: "Magic is all well and good, but now Minsk is in charge. Swords for everyone!" James (Go for the eyes, Boo!) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Yah, i too know that one. But i'm also unsure of its source. I remember it as: "Heros are always the first to die" (or) "You never see an old/aged Hero!" Kinda sad if you ask me, but it does make sense! --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Interesting! See, i knew i learned that some time ago... But that info had totally slipped my mind. ~Thank-you! It's the fascinating commentary and historical anecdotes that keep me coming back to Lugnet. =P --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Aah, they actually still use that 'line' in the Army today. I think this was alluded to in "Black Hawk Down." "Just shoot where we're shooting" lol :-) "Pointy end goes in bad guy" Too funny... I'm still smiling over this! --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) I'm seriously gonna remember that one James! It is kinda thoughtful! Has a measure of causality within a cycular continuum. War begets death, death begets blood, blood begets... ...baby flowers or somethin' No, it's probably: Blood feeds and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Hey, I'm just glad that I finally got to use part of my English degree. Up until now my diploma's been doubling as a placemat. Dave! (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

AWESOME! i love looking at mocs like this one, where it is more than just a building, but a countryside! really awesome super cool! can't wait for your next thing! -vive le crackhead (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) "Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war." From the Billy Shake-a-spear quote correction foundation. :-) The battle cry on one DnD group I played with, brought about by near starvation of the characters, an unfortunate group of orcs, and one (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. It does have parts from 3 black falcon's fortress, but what I am really proud of is that I haven't bought any of the Legend's release of that set. So all the parts in this MOC are from the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Nick, Thanks, I'm glad you like it. The smaller trees do make the building look bigger, I hadn't noticed that before. The three different water baseplates are what started this whole MOC. I got them off Ebay and had an incredible urge to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Lenny! That is quite a compliment, I appreciate it. Hope my next thing lives up to your expectations. :) Josh (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

You guys all missed the best one from the movie "Gladiator" Maximus: "At my signal unleash hell." -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) I don't know how Castle-esk this is, but during our bayonette training in Basic we had this nice gem... The leader of the group (in my case the Drill Instructor): "What makes the green grass grow?" The troops reply: "Blood, Blood, Bright Red (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I wish I had the creative capabilities that Jeff had or even the time to impliment them. Personally, (and I have not volunteered to run the room or have been asked to yet), I think this year should be a "transitional" year to move from a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) One thing we need is a standard for the transition between the two specifications. The modular city assumed 32x32 blocks with 8 wide streets between, with the street surface being at +1 brick. Of course one way we could solve this is to build (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Hello! "Spieß voran, drauf und dran! Setzt auf's Klosterdach den Roten Hahn!" ("Spearmen ho! Forward go! On the castle roof let the Red Cock crow!") That's a verse from the Florian-Geyer-chant about and from the German Peasant's War of 1525. You may (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) War???? What do you mean? My entire armies are pacifists, lovers of peace, living in a perfect medieval harmony The fact that most of them hold weapons in their arms is... anyway and now for some words of wisdoms: "Let's kick their ass and get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Josh, Let me congratulate you on a very unique work. 1st I must say the mixture of the baseplate is excellent, I don't own those baseplates but I never imagine they'll fit so perfect together. 2nd alot of great details like the chimney in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

My Favorite from Minsk is: "Evil 'round every corner! Careful not to step in it." Paul "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:HG828n.qCC@lugnet.com... (...) 'war-slogan.' (...) song (...) everyone!" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Our old DnD war cry came from none other than Ray Stevens: "Ravage, pillage, plunder 'n maim and put big hickies on all the fair damsels!" Eric the Awful, the wildest, bloodthirstiest Viking of them all! Paul "Richard Noeckel" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Knights of the Serpent

(...) Hi Josh, After reading the words: (...) I used my not so famous grey mouse to click on the URL. To my awe and surprise not only a brickshelf picture pops up, but also another window, with a serpent-saddle red background, warning me that: "* * (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Oh I remembered some more I like. From Conan the barbarian, "Do you want to live forever?" and then one of my personal favs, from Blade Runner, then axl rose used it alot before kicking into welcome to the jungle, "WAKE UP!! Time to die!!!" (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Tarhardis

Well I have made some more updates and add several pic. I will also some time soon (hopefuly) write up what is happening in the new pic. The Castle (2 URLs) --Kevin Wanner § (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

Hi Joe, (...) That's reason enough IMO. (For not stopping building dragons that is.) This is a very fine creature you build yourself here. I admire the many different ways you employ for articulation, using several sorts of hinges and click (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Possible Interest for Castle Fans

Hi Ken, (...) Well, I have now. (...) As well as 4 2x2 double convex slopes and a few other 45 degree brown slopes. This seems a useful set to me, worth buying a couple of copies. Thanks for pointing out. Regards, Twan. (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Yah, here's three...they ain't classics, though. (heck, I just wrote these from scratch.) We say the gods and our own intuition provide for a sure defense, but mostly germs, guns and horses are the deciding factor, right? Hopefully, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hi Josh, (...) Hmmm. Since I'm born in Bergen I have the feeling I should know the man, but the name doesn't ring a bell. (...) Well, I can imagine his joy upon discovering that chest of gold in the attic. This is a very neat MOC. I like the way you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG67p6.11oM@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Yeah, I haven't subscribed to any particular definition of a dragon other than some sort of reptile that can fly, so his ambiguity isn't a surprise. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) Quoting the Grand Admiral Muffin Head, "Make it so!!!" (...) I know what you mean. The benefits of travelling caravan style (as in herding a group of fans together on a trip (one day in my case) is that the cost is spread out over a few (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Joe, very cool...did you know that your red dragon is infested with a fleebnork?? Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG8F15.uAp@lugnet.com... (...) I thought they were only trans neon green? But, yeah, I tried sooo many different ways to attach a mouth to the 'dragon horse head,' but it seems that was about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG782F.18Gu@lugnet.com... (...) "I'm going to KILL you! Hee hee hee!" ~ The Demented Furby (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact