 Castle / 17012
Re: Castle Community: UNITE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I’m sure you all heard about how Blacktron 1 was inducted into the Minifig hall of fame, and who should be next?

BLACK FALCON!

Minifig Hall of Fame

Castle Community, we need you now more than ever! You can vote every day for your favorite minifig, so vote every day! Black Falcon must win!

Amen to that, when I get a chance I’ll do my part to help ensure that castle emerges prevalent. Forward and onwards there.

Over and out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y the desert wind hawk