 Castle / 17013
Re: New Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Byrd wrote:
Armor is in the works! I'm hoping to have all of it ready by Brickfest,
but it's looking like that might not happen. Time will tell.

  Thanks for everyone's comments. If you guys are half as excited about
this stuff as I am, you'll love it up close and personal.

  MUCH better pics and info on this stuff is coming VERY soon. Thanks to
everyone for being sooo patient with this project. In my ongoing quest
to produce high quality products, if it takes a little time, so be it.

  Jeff

  Things to come...

http://www.little-armory-toys-inc.com