 Castle / 17003
Re: New Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 21:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Byrd wrote:
   Just a little teaser for all who have been waiting -

Wickedly-awesome color choice! The medium dark-gray seems to have a shimmer to it! (or maybe It’s just the excitement making my eyes go blurry) ;)

I never thought the weapons would look so natural in relation to the Minifig. I mean, I’ve seen your previews before, but your weapons in the hands of a Minifig just looks so fluid.

Oh, and nice choice of weapons!!! I like the assassin motif you’ve created.

I’m gonna cross-post this image to a few other Lug-groups. Because craftsmanship at this level deserves publication.

Oh, and here’s a few more Jeff ‘associated’ links for y’all who haven’t seen them: http://www.the-little-armory.com/ : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24814 : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=31809 : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22916

--==Richard==--

Oh, and i’m thinking about makin’ this my signature picture... but it’s a bit big and i don’t quite know how to crop it, any ideas?