 Castle / 17088
Re: The Knights of the Serpent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:06:39 GMT

"Josh Wedin" wrote:
Hey All,

Hi Josh,

After reading the words:

Here is a picture of some guys I made using my
infamous black swords.

[URL]

I used my not so famous grey mouse to click on the
URL. To my awe and surprise not only a brickshelf
picture pops up, but also another window, with a
serpent-saddle red background, warning me that:
"* * STOP!! * * You could be in danger" etc.

What is this? Coïncidence? Or is it black magic
serpent spyware?

Anyway, I'm impressed by your pair of knights.

And even though
nothing has ever been uncovered regarding their
missions.
Persistent rumours say these are salesmen, selling
software you don't really need. Be aware!

Comments are always welcome!

Yes :-)

Regards, Twan.