 Castle / 17055
Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 06:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
   Yup, “we’re going to war!”

Why...‘cause i feel like it. ;)

This post was created with the intent of learning your (yes, you... I’m speaking directly to you sitting right there) favorite ‘war-slogan.’

So, do you have a favorite war-cry or slogan, or motto, or saying, or song lyrics.

Thus I guess jus’ about anything applies…but it has to be Castle-esk.

Here’s my three:

“Release the dogs of war!” (Yah, a classic…and a bit of a cliché also.)

“The gods favor armies with the most disciplined infantry, fastest cavalry, surest archers and greatest generals.” -attributed to Annuriel of Cothique

If you kill one man you are a murderer, If you kill ten you are a monster, If you kill a hundred you are a hero, If you kill ten thousand you are a Conqueror! -Warhammer

O.k. now it’s your turn. I’d love to hear the original maxims other people have!

--==Richard==--

Dunno who said it but I use it alot when playing counterstrike...

“The brave die first!” now let’s rush bombsite B!!!!

I also like the Dogs of war quote, but I always go with the star trek VI version, “Cry havok! and release the dogs of war!”