 Castle / 17084
Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
   Yup, “we’re going to war!”

Why...‘cause i feel like it. ;)

This post was created with the intent of learning your (yes, you... I’m speaking directly to you sitting right there) favorite ‘war-slogan.’

So, do you have a favorite war-cry or slogan, or motto, or saying, or song lyrics.

--==Richard==--

War???? What do you mean? My entire armies are pacifists, lovers of peace, living in a perfect medieval harmony The fact that most of them hold weapons in their arms is...

anyway and now for some words of wisdoms:

“Let’s kick their ass and get the Hell out of here.” - General George Armstrong Custer

“Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.” - don’t know who said it

“Today the blood of many a valiant knight shall be avenged! ln the name of God, we shall not stop our fight... till each one of you lies dead... and the Holy Grail... returns to those whom God has chosen!

Charge!”
  1. ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail’
“I that am rudely cast and want true majesty, Am forced to fight, To set sweet England free. I pray to Heaven we fare well, And all who fight us go to Hell.”
  1. ‘King Richard the III on Black Adder - The Foretelling’ (Episode 1)
and also from that episode:

“Now, I’m afraid there’s going to have to be a certain amount of, well, violence. But at least we know it’s all in a good cause, don’t we?”

-‘Prince Harry on Black Adder - The Foretelling’ (Episode 1)

That’s it

Yaron “Webrain” Dori