 Castle / 17052
Re: Tarhardis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 03:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay wrote:
Hi Kevin,

That's quite the diorama you've created. Is it a siege? The guys in the castle
look like they're in trouble if it is.

Yes it is a siege and they are in trouble but there are 55 in the castle and 45
outside.

Do you have descriptions of what's happening in each picture?
I haven't writen that up realy but here they are:

Pic. 1 shows the castle's west side and the battering ram
Pic. 2 has part of the aproching army in the city
Pic. 3 has the undead army at the castle's main (South) gate
Pic. 4 part of the enemy camp between the Great River and the main gate
Pic. 5 has part of the city with most of the castle
Pic. 6 is the remaing part of the castle and the siege on the other side of the
river
Pic. 7 is once again the main gate and the army before it

I think I see a white (stormtrooper) knight with a visored helmet. Am I right?
If yes, well, that's a nifty use for SW torsos. Hadn't thought of it.

Yes, and I don't know if you can see him, but there is a dwarf on the East side
(Right side/the one over looking the river) with Dark Gray Ninja armor and under
that is Darth Vader's body.  Hey you can't see the computer part all you can
see, with the armor, is the black belt and armor plating.

Also, your tree is excellent. A great looking evergreen.

Thank you, although when it falls down it shatters

         --Kevin Wanner §