 Castle / 17050
Re: Tarhardis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:16:42 GMT

Hi Kevin,

That's quite the diorama you've created. Is it a siege? The guys in the castle
look like they're in trouble if it is.

Do you have descriptions of what's happening in each picture?

I think I see a white (stormtrooper) knight with a visored helmet. Am I right?
If yes, well, that's a nifty use for SW torsos. Hadn't thought of it.

Also, your tree is excellent. A great looking evergreen.

Alan

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wanner wrote:

                   --Kevin Wanner §