 Castle / 17053
Re: Blue Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 05:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Comeau wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue06.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue07.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blue08-crane.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JoeC/SuperBeings/Dragons/blueandgreen01.jpg

Very Jack Kirby.

This is high praise in case you didn't know it.

-- Hop-Frog