 Castle / 17033
17032  |  17034
Subject:
A few things added to my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:04:12 GMT

I added a few things to my website. I’ve updated things here and there, but the biggest additions (which they really aren’t big) are a guestbook and an ‘About the Author’ page.

Yes, now you can learn all the stuff you didn’t want to know about me and post bad things about me too.

Feel free to visit my website, view the About the Author page and/or sign the Guestbook, if that sort of thing tickles your fancy.

You may have to hit ‘refresh’ on your browsers to see the changes.

--Anthony