 Castle / 17029
Re: Robert Seater's minifig customizations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:00:37 GMT

ALSO: Could anyone chime in with some suggestions/tips/links/previous posts for custom torso stickers? I know about the “Sticker Printer” but I was looking for other information as well.

-Andrew
ªþ§aada@yahoo.com (convert to regular characters before sending ;-)

Hey Andrew,

There are some custom torsos at Kevin Hall’s Andrastavia. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Go to his village link, then to his custom shop in the village. He has all kinds of torsos as well as signs and flags.

Josh