 Castle / 11600 (+100)
  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) 5!? Dang, I need a better job :) I'll be ordering 1 in 3 days, along with some other stuff as well, but still, just 1 :( Glad to hear that about it though, I think I'll be building the model as is and keeping it for my city (once I have one). (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

(...) low and behold, I find out that you made the crusader figs as well! :-D Great work on both of them' (crusaders and Romans) look forward to more, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) I love it! This is exactly what I was asking for! Yippee! You rock! P.S. Check out (URL) McDonald's appearance of Timmy at Legopalooza. (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Wow! Seeing such awesome piece of achitecture lets me almost abandon Model Team and become a Castle fan. Great work! Andreas (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I'd certainly have to agree with the appearance difference...however, if you're doing a scene with pikemen inside a shielded area with other soldiers around them, then no-one will be able to notice the handguard...and it does make it easier (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

(...) Those crusaders that came with those customised bucket and Norman helmets? Those were awesome! Were those helmets ever put into minor "production"? I seem to remember there being talk of them being offered for sale, and I know I could use a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

I would be interested in seeing the packaging for this set. Can anyone upload a scan to Brickshelf? Bryan "Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GpMH41.5r9@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) If you look at Legend Guarded Inn, Elin has 25 copies of it. So it isn't surprising, at least to me that she would order a bunch of quantities of the Blacksmith shop. I'll probably eventually buy 3 of them. (maybe more...who knows....but at (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ request

Hi Cary, This is a great idea, thanks. I am now wracking my brain, trying to think of what questions are frequently asked in Castle. Hmmm. Anyone out there have some suggestions? -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cary Clark" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ request

Hmm a lot of stuff asked is speculative, like questions about factions, or already covered by the set database or peeron. Questions Like what non castle sets are good for parts sourcing or what (non castle generic) parts can be coverted into castle (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hallo Andreas! (...) Danke, danke :-) (...) Soweit warst Du doch gestern schon, als Du zurecht(!) Jon Furmans wohlgestalte LotR-Minifigs bewundertest. Aber Du brauchst Dich mit Deinen ModelTeam-MOCs ja auch nicht zu verstecken, im Gegenteil! Die (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Short short sword

(...) one way to make those Roman-like short swords is to take one of the pirate cutlasses, hack away the handle guard, and cut the curving tip off to give the sword a sharp point (sorry i dont have pics - not a member...yet ;). I use these swords (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heres how i did avek ridge, as seen in my most recent story update. (URL) sure this isn't as innovative as i think it is, but here it is for anyone who wants it. ive really like the results ive had with it peace -lenny (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

Wow, that's great. Any chance you could stick a closeup picture of the 2 minifigs up on brickshelf? I'm really keen to see what they are like. Richard. "Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GpMH41.5r9@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my island of mist all of you IOM dwellers i have a question especially wilson raska

(...) Thanks Ben. ever since i failed a reading test i have been getting better at my spelling. i am evan in a spelling B. im not going to win but what the hey. i would also like like to say all the charecters in the first group are up plus some (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My little ISCC entry..

Hi everybody, Just thought I'd post a link to my ISCC entry, "Melkor's Spire": (URL) PLMKWYT. All comments are welcome. Thanks, Fritz (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR update

I'm straying into The Two Towers here, but My take on the Riders of Rohan and Faramir's Rangers of Ithilien are up now. If only I could find some green hands! (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

This may help: (URL) you’d have to buy a pair… :) Hope that’d help, --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What color are those? (was: LOTR update)

(...) while. Neither of the other two colors would be ideal, but would be better than what I've got! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

i have to say that your minifigs are the best ive seen of this genre.. have you ever thought of building any of the structures involved? like orthanc or something from moria, etc etc. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

i like all the interior details.. i dont' do much of that myself but im really starting to enjoy it. especially the library, is very cool. i also like the use of blue/black color scheme. those are my favorite two colors for lego building. the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

(...) beutiful. do you have instructions or something? Dan (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  calafrack on the island of mist

yes i am makeing a page too. heres a link (URL) it has a few character bios. chapter 1 is still under construction Danny (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What color are those? (was: LOTR update)

(...) I'd call it 'Teal', for its consistant with all the other Rock Radiers 'Teal Green' bricks. -R P.S. The hand colour works GREAT with a Green Ninja!!! And with the Teal-Green Katanas the look is PerfecT. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Paranor

I have posted pics of a castle I've been working on for the last eleven years. The pictures of it are not the greatest quality, due to using a webcam to take them, and not everything is included in the pictures. Let me explain a bit of what this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  brickfest 2002

i know last years brick fest was the gathering what is the plan.i might go if my mom and dad go to D.C on vacation ps i will bring alot of figure if it involves alot of figures maybe a MOC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Um, got a link for us? Its kinda hard to see it without one :^) Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Sorry about that. I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) sorry, I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Thanks Leonard, I'm actually working on something right now, it's still in the rough stages, but I'm pretty excited about it! I'm trying to decide as to whether to go movie influenced, a little harder, or finish it in my own style. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Brickfest 2002 is in the very early planning phase. As soon as a venue and dates are set, I'm sure you'll know pretty ASAP if you check up on Lugnet every few days. Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Awesome minifigs! It's great to have the short legs for dwarves and hobbits! Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) the R of R. I may have to steal, er um BORROW that idea..... (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) I believe he's referring to (URL) got some great details, Adam--I like the way the gate is stepped back and those arches on the front of the keep. I would like to see some clearer pics if you ever get a chance to take them! Peter (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Jon, I think you've done a great job of capturing the look of the different characters. They all look pretty close to how I picture them in my mind (I've just read the books, haven't seen the movie yet). The new goblin heads do look really good on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) They were available in the Dark Forest sets: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Centurion.

Greetings to one and all. Well, Kyle's awesome Roman creations inspired me, so now I hope to inspire him with one of my own modifications: A centurion helmet. (URL) let me know what you think about it... And yes, that is me in the background. -- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) for what you are doing is well done too. Too bad there seemed to be a break on page 3 and I couldn't keep on going ... -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

(...) cleaning, just stick the helmet at the end of a spear and go to work dusting them ;) -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: LOTR update

Also, I've been making a small group of elves for my castle/fantasy world, and have found that the ninja/samurai heads with the headbands look quite cool as elf heads. (Not a complaint about the ones you used, just a comment). Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

Inspire me it shall! I look forward to attempting to replicate the use of the broom handle as a "special command plume". Awesome job! Technically Centurion helmets had plumes which were perpendicular to the helmet...or 90 degrees from the one you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: My Centurion.

ACK! though I have to admit it looks good. Good job! I just hope if Lego creates this theme that they find a different helmet configuration. I really hate that iguana head helmet... Although, it might be a good use for some of these helmets if I can (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: city hall phase 4 photos uploaded

(...) I thought that was really quite neat too, Ben! Calum (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  New MOC.

I have just finished my latest MOC, the palace of Tolidar, and I cant wait to show it to someone :) The model is almost finished, Im short on 28 darkgrey 2x2 slopes , and there are going to be more minifigs in the courtyard, but Im waiting on a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) I see there's a door to the mural gallery. Is the gallery accessible and/or detailed? Is there a water gate I didn't see? I'm suddenly tempted to actually buy some more Droid Escapes. . . The use of gray BURPS is nifty. The baseplates outside (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) That's what we're here for! ^_^ (...) Yay! I'm really looking forward to the interior pics! :D (...) Oh yes, I like it very much! I only hope my castle looks half as good when it is finished! Jeff (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) As you should Be!!! The rounded Tower walls are most excellent. (URL) too am trying the same thing…) And the Gate with the concaving arches leading towards the door is wonderful. (URL) I've found this style to be the most realistic entrance in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

al right first. i realy want to know do you people care anymore? should i just stop posting about my island of mist. cause i am getting very little feedback. i know its hard to read cause i cant spell, but i am improveing. now to get down to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) what you come up with. My suggestion to improve your responses is to have a "finished" project to show us. I don't mean that you have to post your whole story at once (none of us does that), but to have something that is really ready to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) GREAT JOB! =) I like the design and the look! Need more pictures its too good to let by with just a few! I really enjoy seeing castles in scale, Makes me want to siege the thing! lol A+ keep up the good work and please MORE pictures before it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) Wow - it's beautiful! What's that thing in the middle of the courtyard - is it a well? Can't wait to see pictures of the interior... -Bryan P.S. I'm in love with the Lego light grey. :) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC.

That really does look fantastic. I'll add my voice to say Id love to see some interior shots and some nice lowdown minifig eye-view shots :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Elin (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More!

XP .castle Hey castle fellas, Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

Hi Daniel, (...) Well, the Gathering (a CW-sponsored event) was held at the Brickfest on july last year, yes. This year's dates have not been published yet, like Magnus said. (...) You're welcome to bring whatever you want, but like Magnus said (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

Hello again, castle nuts! I thought y'all might be interested in the new custom designs I had come up with. My total now sits around 16 so if you haven't seen any of them before this would be a great time. Also, I finally have stickers available for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) don't expect feedback. especially for story related stuff. ive had some trouble history with expecting ppl to post about the stuff ive done. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. the philosophy i work from is this: would you do it without (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

Erik Johnson <erikj@ufbi.ufl.edu> wrote in news:3C3F6857.FA4FBE...i.ufl.edu: (...) I think they're abso-freakin'-lutely gorgeous! Are you offering these sticker sets up for sale? If you are put me down for a few dozen! (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) ACK! TIMMY! Be afraid, be VERY afraid! plucky - who is rethinking the visit to the isle, a Timmy may be too much to handle! (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  broom calvary

I just came up with a great (I think) idea picture this. the mecanary band moves silently up the hill aproching the enemy encampment. the captian gives the signal and 14 black clad mercanerys soar ino the sky on broomsticks dropping torches and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Yo dave, That's actually a great idea! wish i'da thought of that! I've always integrated mages into my armies, to act as added force, but i guess the thought of flying soldiers never popped into my head. Perhaps you can assemble such a cavalry (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Good idea! That's cool. I oughta try that. I would like to see a pic though. ~Dan (URL) <--My LEGO Site (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Richard, check out this link for great 2002 spiderman pictures: (URL) know its not really castle related, but since Richard asked in this newsgroup, it seemed like the best place. (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) WOW! The bar has just been raised so high its hard to see from the ground! I'm interested to know, how did you come up with the layout? Is this based on an existing castle at all? Did you do any paper planning or did you just build it? I'd (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I wanna see your fellowship!

(...) Here's my page: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  updates to paranor

Took a few more pictures of the castle, a few people requested that I did so. You can find them at: (URL) took a bunch of pictures of the family crests that adorne the walls of the castle. Not complete, but it will never be unless the LEGO company (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: church pics taken

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) like the glass windows. As a suggestion, something that always adds a ton is not letting the structure become box-y. I.e. add jutting stuff, or sunk-in windows, or statues... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) Don't know what it was before, except maybe Geocities getting a little quirky. If you continue to have more problems, please let me know! I'm almost ready to add a few more segments in the story, and I'd like them to be as trouble-free as (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

I would like to see a pic though. I would too. I have a scanner and a pretty good cammra but i dont now how to post it. i also have only one broom at the moment (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: church pics taken

(...) Thanks for the advice Shiri!!! However, plain and boxy is just the objective of the creation..... The stuff you mention, might be interesting in a lego design viewpoint, or an architectural stand-point.... however, from a chapel construction (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros

Ikros yet lives! Do not lose hope my friends, the Chronicles of Ikros is not dead. My partners in crime and myself have been working hard to complete our parts of the next several chapters of the story. And to prove that its not the end, I've (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Hello all, I put up some pictures I took yesterday of some creations I had made in the last year or so. Comments welcome. LightHouse: (URL) just a test design for round towers, but I like the vines growing up the side in the last picture. Castle (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

All the stickers are available through the "sticker" section on Brickbay ((URL) Sorry, but there are a lot of pics and may take a while to load, even at 10-20 a page. They should all be there but if you have questions/requests I'm willing to listen. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) Neat, thanks for showing how to do the 3 x 4 x 5 triangle, I was always curious about that one. (...) Hmm, yeah, the hill works pretty well. And all that yellow comes in handy. (...) I really like this guy. He would add a lot of atmosphere to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) Very very nice. My personal favorites are the corner tower and the knife sharpener. I think the angle between the tower and the walls looks great, and really gives it character. It's not just a rectangular building set square to the walls. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) The knife sharpener is great too- these kinds of detail pieces are what really bring a town to life. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

They're all great, but my favorite is the village details. The peddler with sharpening stone is briliant. I'm stealing that one. ;-) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) (URL) models, Andy. I think my favorite is the Wizard's Tower, especially the scenery around it. I'm also going to have to make some town houses soon and will look to yours for some ideas. Thanks! Oh, it's not one you list so I assume it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

hey guys i was just curiouse what are you guys bringing to brickfest. i might bring the town portion of my forest. I am looking foward to seeing some of your MOCs up close. especially the big ones. cant wait. hope i can go. ps how do i regester (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros

(...) Awe why must you tourment our pathetic souls. (...) shield. Can you answer that or did you not name her. Well tell us and will we see vernin or however you spell it. You know pawls wolf pak guy. I cant spell any of your charecters names cant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros sorry for previouse spelling errors

(...) Awe why must you tourment our pathetic souls. (...) shield. Can you answer that or did you not name her. Well tell us and will we see vernin or however you spell it. You know pawls wolf pak guy. I cant spell any of your charecters names cant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) I cant even get to the chapters. whats up with that maybe some one could email me the story. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

Hi. I was wondering can i visit your towns and camps on the IOM. i could write it unilistraited then if you guys bring those to brickfest i can take pics there. Tell me if you think its a good idea or not. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

The Castle Corner Tower is pretty cool. I like the use of the Harry Potter gems on top of the windows. The Wizard Tower and Peasants cottage are the cream of the crop. I love the grassy hill leading up to the tower. Looks great. I don't think I have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

(...) Unless you're invited, you will NOT be allowed to approach the Kobayashi camp. Either we take you in or you don't get near it. We don't take kindly to strangers. I suspect the good people at Bricktannia East would be more than happy to see (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Registration has not started yet. There will be an announcement posted as soon as it opens, however. Jeff (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002 castle project idea

(...) Details about registration will be posted once a date has been set. Don't worry, I think it'll be hard to miss. As for what I'll be bringing, well assuming I can make it (I am worried that it may clash with my college graduation ceremony here (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Some awesome stuff, Andy! (...) Maybe I'm just blind or thick today, but I couldn't quite figure out how you did this. What/where is the 3x4x5 triangle you are talking about? The tower isn't at excatly 45 degrees, is it? I know Ed "Boxer" did (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

(...) You are always welcome in Bricktannia East, however, I will not be making an appearance at brickfest (poor college student on the east coast). An unillustrated encounter is fine, if you want to make one. If you give me the description of your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Hi George, ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> (...) always (...) Glad to be of service. :-) I plan on continuing trying to find different ways of building "away from the square". (...) handy. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Hi Henry, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Henry Durand" <e.durand@verizon.net> (...) in the (...) knife (...) really gives (...) walls. I (...) Thanks. I'm planning on destructing that tower soon, and building a better version with what I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Tony, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> (...) cottages. (...) what (...) Thanks! Look for a DAT of the knife sharpener soon. :-) -Andy Lynch (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leah Cardaci" <cardac19@email.msn.com> (...) with (...) Thanks Leah, All of your MOCs are very detailed, quite a complement if you were to borrow it. :-) ( as long as I still have mine, it's not stealing is it? ) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Bruce, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> (...) especially (...) Thanks, I like the way the roof ended up on that tower. :-) (...) That's great! I look forward to seeing your town houses... I really want to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact