 Castle / 11610
Re: Blacksmiths Shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:50:57 GMT

If you meant the box, here are two pictures:

/Elin

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I would be interested in seeing the packaging for this set. Can anyone
upload a scan to Brickshelf?

Bryan

"Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message
Woohoo!

My 5 first blacksmiths shops just arrived an hour ago and it is indeed a
fabulous and totally wonderful model! I'm definitely buying more of them • :)

Lots of 1x1 and 1x3 gray bricks! (I really needed those)
Many useful bricks, definitely worth the price!

A big thank you go to both Daniel Siskind and Lego Direct.

/Elin