 Castle / 11607
Re: Blacksmiths Shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:21:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett Kingery writes:
In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
Woohoo!

My 5 first blacksmiths shops just arrived an hour ago and it is indeed a
fabulous and totally wonderful model! I'm definitely buying more of them :)

Lots of 1x1 and 1x3 gray bricks! (I really needed those)
Many useful bricks, definitely worth the price!

A big thank you go to both Daniel Siskind and Lego Direct.

/Elin

5!?  Dang, I need a better job :)  I'll be ordering 1 in 3 days, along with
some other stuff as well, but still, just 1 :(  Glad to hear that about it
though, I think I'll be building the model as is and keeping it for my city
(once I have one).

plucky

If you look at Legend Guarded Inn, Elin has 25 copies of it.
So it isn't surprising, at least to me that she would order a bunch of
quantities of the Blacksmith shop.  I'll probably eventually buy 3 of them.
(maybe more...who knows....but at $40 US a pop, it will be very hard on
the pocket for any more.

Benjamin Medinets