 Castle / 11690
Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Hi. I was wondering can i visit your towns and camps on the IOM. i could
write it unilistraited then if you guys bring those to brickfest i can take
pics there. Tell me if you think its a good idea or not.

Unless you're invited, you will NOT be allowed to approach the Kobayashi
camp.  Either we take you in or you don't get near it.  We don't take kindly
to strangers.

I suspect the good people at Bricktannia East would be more than happy to
see your money, I mean you, though :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com