 Castle / 11689
Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:19:13 GMT

The Castle Corner Tower is pretty cool.  I like the use of the Harry Potter
gems on top of the windows.

The Wizard Tower and Peasants cottage are the cream of the crop.  I love the
grassy hill leading up to the tower.  Looks great.  I don't think I have
enough green bricks to do half the hill.  I now have a new color to
collect....  Add some furniture in the wizards tower!  Also, any chance of
you building it a little higher?

The cottage is great.  My favorite type of small model.  Filled with detail,
every brick planned out for look and texture.

Could you post instructions on how to build the Knife Sharpener's cart?

-Aaron