 Castle / 11680
Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:49:50 GMT

I put up some pictures I took yesterday of some creations I had made in the
last year or so.  Comments welcome.

Very very nice. My personal favorites are the corner tower and the knife
sharpener.

I think the angle between the tower and the walls looks great, and really gives
it character. It's not just a rectangular building set square to the walls. I
also like the way you did the windows on it.

As far as the peddler, I find that having townspeople that look like they really
have a purpose in life is important in bringing towns and cities to life.

Good job!

Henry