 Castle / 11700
Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:31:22 GMT

Aaron,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com>
The Castle Corner Tower is pretty cool.  I like the use of the Harry • Potter
gems on top of the windows.

The Wizard Tower and Peasants cottage are the cream of the crop.  I • love the
grassy hill leading up to the tower.  Looks great.  I don't think I • have
enough green bricks to do half the hill.  I now have a new color to
collect....  Add some furniture in the wizards tower!  Also, any • chance of
you building it a little higher?

Thanks,  I like scenes that are totally Lego, so I like hills and
mountains built from all bricks.
Furniture has not been an area that I have focused on yet...  Need to
work on that. :-)
It will probably stay where it is in height, because I'd rather work on
a complete castle instead of expanding this one MOC.  But the towers on
the castle should definately be taller than this one, that's for sure.

The cottage is great.  My favorite type of small model.  Filled with • detail,
every brick planned out for look and texture.

Thanks.

Could you post instructions on how to build the Knife Sharpener's
cart?

I will try to create a DAT for it in a day or two.  I actually built it
before the last BrickFest, so I don't remember the details. :-)

-Andy Lynch
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RandomLynch