 Castle / 11631
Re: brickfest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
i know last years brick fest was the gathering what is the plan.i might go
if my mom and dad go to D.C on vacation

ps
i will bring alot of figure if it involves alot of figures maybe a MOC

Brickfest 2002 is in the very early planning phase. As soon as a venue and
dates are set, I'm sure you'll know pretty ASAP if you check up on Lugnet
every few days.

Magnus