 Castle / 11630
Re: LOTR update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:20:15 GMT

Thanks Leonard,
I'm actually working on something right now, it's still in the rough stages,
but I'm pretty excited about it!  I'm trying to decide as to whether to go
movie influenced, a little harder, or finish it in my own style.  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
i have to say that your minifigs are the best ive seen of this genre.. have you
ever thought of building any of the structures involved? like orthanc or
something from moria, etc etc.

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
I'm straying into The Two Towers here, but My take on the Riders of Rohan
and  Faramir's Rangers of Ithilien are up now.  If only I could find some
green hands!