 Castle / 11636
Re: LOTR update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Buechi writes:
I do have a question: Do you know what sets Boromir's and Strider's torsos are
from? I really like those torsos, and I'm guessing they are from sets that
came out during my long "dark age." Thanks!

They were available in the Dark Forest sets:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/system/castle/darkforest

Jeff