 Castle / 11661
11660  |  11662
Subject:
More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:33:59 GMT

Hello again, castle nuts!
I thought y'all might be interested in the new custom designs I had come
up with.  My total now sits around 16 so if you haven't seen any of them
before this would be a great time.  Also, I finally have stickers
available for those who want them (I had numerous requests last time).
The best place to see them would be at my Brickbay store, EJ's Custom
Castle (http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ej) or at my picture host
(http://imageevent.com/ej_up_late/brickbay).  Let me know what you
think.

EJ