 Castle / 11678
Re: More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:38:07 GMT

All the stickers are available through the "sticker" section on Brickbay
(http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ej).  Sorry, but there are a lot of
pics and may take a while to load, even at 10-20 a page.  They should all be
there but if you have questions/requests I'm willing to listen.  Also I had
some questions about the material, it is regular sticker paper with a clear
coat that makes it look like photopaper.  You get the best of both worlds, easy
printability and no need to mess with glues to get them to stick.  It's rare
when you can find anything in life like that.

EJ

I think they're abso-freakin'-lutely gorgeous! Are you offering these
sticker sets up for sale? If you are put me down for a few dozen!