 Castle / 11657
Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:16:53 GMT

XP .castle

Hey castle fellas,

Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just
can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you
could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last year.
Everyone involved felt that the CW Gathering was a great success, and I'm
trying to say that very objectively... (it's not my fault I helped run it. ;-)

A few representative pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=60968 (- of course, the
beach wasn't there! ;-)

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session - Presented by Eric Harshbarger
(DixieLUG) and Henry Lim (LUGOLA)
A tips and tricks session for fans of lifesize models and mosaics.

Cool - having seen these guys presenting stuff at last year's Brickfest, it
makes for a great session.

There are just a few open slots left on the schedule..if your favorite
theme, technique or genré isn't yet represented, please consider running a
session...your fellow fans will appreciate it, plus you'll be helping to
make BricksWest a roaring success!

Hey, if not a layout, at least someone should give a talk... snatch up those
final slots! Every castle fan there would appreciate it.

-Shiri