 Castle / 11651
11650  |  11652
Subject:
island of mist story pic chapters 1-3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:14:15 GMT

al right first. i realy want to know do you people care anymore? should i
just stop posting about my island of mist. cause i am getting very little
feedback. i know its hard to read cause i cant spell, but i am improveing.
now to get down to the whole reason for this post. i am giveing you all a
spoiler for chapters 1-3 for group 1. i know i am planning on doing the
actual chapters within the month. look for 4-5 in the future for spoilers.
heres a link for those who care.

P.S

i am getting better at spelling. you people wait. friday i am going to win
the spelling B

Daniel