 Castle / 11615
Re: my island of mist all of you IOM dwellers i have a question especially wilson raska
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

some charecters up. sorry theres a thing wrong with the catrina pic so you
cant see her. take it from me she is a cool charecter.but you get grunt and
rigsby the dwarfs alex and the elfs malcome and rizzo plus danny and steve

thias is the real link

hey...you are getting better....
not still a wee bit of spelling errors....but punctuation is getting better...
:)

anyways....a couple of pic's didn't upload properly....you may want to try
them again....

but all in all a great attempt, nice creativity.

Benjamin Medinets

Thanks Ben. ever since i failed a reading test i have been getting better at
my spelling. i am evan in a spelling B. im not going to win but what the
hey. i would also like like to say all the charecters in the first group are
up plus some baddies.the story will start after i remodel my webpage. it
will take a bout a day or two. if i hurry i can have it done by today. until
then feed on the charecters and in the catrina one you can see a large
portion of my room. yes catrina is a girl. well i also want to ask you all
if i could encounter some of you charecters and vist your settlements.
especially britanica or how ever you say it. wilson i would realy like to
encounter vincent gage. he is cool and there is a large portion of the first
groups adventure in the mist. you were the first castlehead i found in
brickshelf. if not for your gallery i would not be here. if not for anthony
i wouldnt write a story. if not for pawl helping me out i  would have no
clue what to do. and if not for daniel  chris kevin wilson antony and pawl i
would not be into castle i'd be a pirate lover. witch i still am but not as
much. thank you people