 Castle / 11621
Re: My little ISCC entry..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:25:30 GMT

i like all the interior details.. i dont' do much of that myself but im really
starting to enjoy it.  especially the library, is very cool.

i also like the use of blue/black color scheme. those are my favorite two
colors for lego building.

the modularity is interesting, using lift off floors, but having them lift off
at half way up the wall. its a good way of making sure that you can have easy
access to the room.

question: how much magic energy does it take to use portals between the floors?

thanks for posting!

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Frederick Grondy writes:
Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd post a link to my ISCC entry, "Melkor's Spire":

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/082/082.htm

PLMKWYT. All comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Fritz