 Castle / 11640
Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josiah Nicely writes:
Well, I know it's a little behind the power curve, but between School and
work I hope to keep this up. I've started my own little voyage to the famed
Isle. the beginning story can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/mudskipper3170/IOM/Home.html

Very funny - a story that doesn't take itself too seriously :)  Your style
for what you are doing is well done too.  Too bad there seemed to be a break
on page 3 and I couldn't keep on going ...

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/