 Castle / 11669
Re: New MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:31:56 GMT

Hope you like it, Im totaly in love with it :)

WOW!  The bar has just been raised so high its hard to see from the ground!

I'm interested to know, how did you come up with the layout?  Is this based
on an existing castle at all?  Did you do any paper planning or did you just
build it?  I'd like to hear what your process was for coming up with such an
outstanding model.

Felix