 Castle / 11643
Re: My Centurion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:01:46 GMT

Inspire me it shall! I look forward to attempting to replicate the use of
the broom handle as a "special command plume". Awesome job!

Technically Centurion helmets had plumes which were perpendicular to the
helmet...or 90 degrees from the one you designed. It was usually the
legionaires with high ranks that wore their plumes parellel. But it really
doesn't matter what-is-what in the LEGO universe.

-Kyle

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings to one and all.
Well, Kyle's awesome Roman creations inspired me, so now I hope to inspire
him with one of my own modifications: A centurion helmet.
Please let me know what you think about it... And yes, that is me in the
background.
Mark Nelson
PS: If that isn't a centurion helmet, could you tell me what type it is?