 Castle / 11665
11664  |  11666
Subject:
broom calvary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 04:54:55 GMT

I just came up with a great (I think) idea picture this. the mecanary band
moves silently up the hill aproching the enemy encampment. the captian gives
the signal and 14 black clad mercanerys soar ino the sky on broomsticks
dropping torches and wreaking havec on the camp. A broom calvary! wouldnt
that be cool? besides theyed be easy to make just buy the hp broom lessen
set and get two broomes for the calvery and that cool crystall ball. i'd
like to hear some fedback on others thoughts
         david gardner