 Castle / 10100 (+100)
  Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

It may just be my imagination, but... is there something going on between Richard the Strong and Princess Storm? Just look at the way they are gazing into one another's eyes in the picture on the front of the box for King Leo's castle. Still have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Very true. I have generally ignored what the boxes "portray" myself. But what is the deal with the armoured inn then? Black Falcon Knight and crossed axe footsoldiers hanging out at an inn together in perfect harmony? (...) Haha, well the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) Hey As outlandish as that may sound...I think yuor right..the princess and Richard are looking at each other a little too much to be jsut friends. Someone at lego is not telling us something. Tirrell (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Legends

I think you'll find Time Warner who own the rights to Harry Potter now are a marketing Giant compared to Lucasfilm look at the heavy handed way they have delt with anyone who dared to buy a harry potter URL James "James Brown" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) I believe you mean set 4816, and the other fig in that set is just the standard Knights Kingdom soldier. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) A great model - I just love that stove! Nicely conceived and executed. (...) A real Jekyl and Hyde. Warm inviting front, and the mad scientist's castle on the back. Up the winding lane on top of a hill, no doubt. :-) (...) Be sure to post the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) don't forget the popular portrayal of wagnerian opera.. i see vision of fat ladies with viking armor and two horned helmet. something i would like to see is some muslim castles, like from the abbassid dynasty.. especially now that we have the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

(...) Good work! While the house might come across as simple, the functionality and color scheme of it really make it a good little MOC. I can envision a whole town of these :) My favorite model was the ship (the red one). The red/black color scheme (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: site update

---...---8<---...---snip (...) Aaargh. I just realised the page displaying the big images had size tags attached so all the images were being resized by the browser to the same dimensions. It's fixed now so the images look as they are supposed too (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Factions

(...) ROFL!! Yes! Now we just need to build an Opera House. We already even have a phantom! (Craig's)... teeheehee... (...) Hmmm, that would be shweet. Maybe if I have time next year, I'll make some mosques based on the ones in the Galilee. They (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) good point.. i think that might be part of why i like LOM so much.. however, in the story version (on lego.com) does have an 'evil' rebel group, which is trying to conquer both mars and earth.. but that story doesn't seem to be definitive to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) im not familiar with the term, kriegsspielzeug (although im gonna take a guess at something like 'modern war').. could you explain it for me? i think im reading too much theoretical discourse on the nature of violence in the modernist vision.. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Krieg: war. Spiel: game. Zeug: well, hazy on that one. "Stuff"? Of course, I use the castle and pirates stuff for games.... Bruce (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  rebel chariots for sale?

Anyone have any Rebel Chariots they want to sell? Email me if so. (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) In case it hasn't been thrown out, how would the Sopwith Camel play into the Lego non-implicit violence scheme? Jason (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Especially since it has a pair of machine guns on it. Give it another 25 years or so to remove the last generations with direct contact to WW2, and I won't be surprised to see a Model Team Tiger tank. As far as "war toys" go, I'm surprised we (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) You could well be right - I think a lot of it is the proximity of the item in question to people who actually suffered from it. The propeller driven biplane isn't viewed as much of a threat anymore. The Spitfire may go the same route (but at (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Of course! Off by 30 years. You can't have a Constitution before you have a constitution! Kevin (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Well "wasn't" would mean that the USS Constitution no longer exists... Actually Old Ironsides is still afloat and serving in the U.S. Navy. The ship is berthed in Boston Harbor. (URL) Kingsley (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Oh, I don't know, ask the boll weevil if it thinks a biplane is a threat, especially when dispensing pesticide...but yeah, the point is valid. ...and the basic format of the tank isn't the format it started with. Look at "Mother" and "Little (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) I think he meant wasn't there a USS Constitution Lego set (that is no longer available, thus past tense). And I went through Boston without stopping to see my very favorite square-rigger. Shame on me. :-( Bryce (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) How do you ever manage to spell your last name correctly if you can't spell your first name correctly? FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Actually, "wasn't" was refering to a lego set which came out many years ago, as in, "was there not a USS Constitution lego set?" and which I was only vaguely familiar with. I had heard about a lego Model Team-type warship, and that it was the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Barek'No and his Airship

Hey all you Castle People. This is Barek'No and his Airship. He has several beast men on board to carry out his orders. (URL) was at Brickfest, but his airship was not. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

Hey that's pretty nifty there Mark! I like the whole design of it and how you crammed so much detail into a small package. I really like the engine room, and all the antifreeze pieces, it makes it look really technological. The beast men are cool (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

I especially like the figurehead. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

I think there are too many cases being AGAINST Lego have a non-stated non-violence policy. 1. Star Wars sets. Both Empire & Rebel models. We ALL know how well those two groups got along (and there are several sets that have figures of opposing sides (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

Very cool! Whatever gave you the inspiration to cross-over into the castle genre? I like the details - like Wilson said, as well as your usage of 1x4 brown tiles as homemade propellers. Are we to expect a story to go along with this MOC anytime (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

I agree. Just about everytheme has some form of violence worked into it. I mean, even city center sets had Jail Break Joe. Violence is kind of hard to completely avoid. Most of our society is built around action, and action more often than not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) We drew scraps of paper out of a bowl to decide what style of building project to have for a SEALUG meeting. "Castle" came up, so I built a Fantasy-styled airship. :^) (...) Thanks. (...) I don't think so. I don't have the resources or the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

Hey guys! I know it's been kinda slow around here with new MOCs, even though what's been recently posted has been really good, I felt the need to announce my website's soon to come update, and post the teaser preview for it. After messing with every (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) ive recently read the book _Modernity and Warfare_ by pk lawrence, in it he describes air power as the apex of modern warfare, in being both aesthetic and horribly violent. the war plane itself (be it biplane, divebomber, or stealth fighter) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Site Update

Yes another, sorry to spam the newsgroup :) Along with the new characters up I've put a new small MOC of a carriage and I've taken some new photos of one of my Castles - so you can actually see its LEGO now, not a blur. James (URL) MOC (URL) photos (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Are you planning on including descriptions with them in the future? I like the variety I see here ... what do you plan to do with them? (...) Cool color scheme :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) an update is never a spam! (...) a really cool carriage, me gusto mucho. are you going to put descriptions/histories for the characters? they all look pretty cool, id like to know about them. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GH8pG4.24y@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) Not sure at the moment, I've just been tinkering with what looks cool. I may stick some backgrounds and histories to them at some point soon (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade The demand for these sticker sheets was rather low, as I thought they would be. Out of the 20 sheets, in the one week only 6 sold. So, I'm opening up the limit to however many you want, of course limited to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Hey! Are you making a connection between SCRAPS and CASTLE??!! ;~) (...) You have clearly brought your attention to detail from your affinity for space into this stupendous castle original. Awesome job. (...) Oh c'mon! You know castle is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Can I pretend it was? ;-) (No, seriously- would you mind if I said that's how he got there?) Cool one BTW - good job! Castle, castle, muahahahaha! -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

(...) Of course, aren't we all... don't be discouraged if there are only very few replies though; sometimes people are reluctant to post feedback if they have nothing "useful" to say. (...) Cool editing! (...) Looks like you've got some cool (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Thanks Bill! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Heh, sure. That sounds fun. (...) Hah. I have here a photo of Scar basking in the glory of my Helldog Mecha. (URL) there. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Agh!!! Do you know what prolonged exposure to the Sun does to Lego Bricks??? I don't want that castle to turn a sickly green color like mine did... (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Heh. I was there with a sun umbrella over it and only moved it away when I was photographing. =) When I think of the times I used to play with my Lego as a kid in the garden - and yes I do have the yellow/green grey bricks to prove it James "Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Yeah, I guess those yellow/green bricks are kind of cool in a way, like limestone or something. I have a heard of yellow horses, too!! Aaron (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

Hi all Harry Potter Fans, I got my hands on the brand new german LEGO Consumer Catalogue today! The title says "August-January 2001" and inside is the entire fall 2001 lineup. The Catalogue was freely available in a supermarket and will hit all toy (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Now...not to be pushy or anything, but on the last catalog page scan you have up, it says Harry Potter AND Micky Mouse...any chance you might scan the Mickey Mouse page(s) for me to see? I'm hoping they are continuing the line... Thanks again, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Hey Matt, sorry to dissapoint you, but there are no new Mickey Mouse sets at all. Only the known sets 4164, 4165, 4166, 4167 and 4178 are shown - not worth scanning them as the images are excactly the same as shown in the past years. The (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

Will this catalogue also hit American toy stores? I want a copy! Harry Potter sets are due when, Sept. or November? KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

Hmmm.. plenty of what appears to be sand-green steep slopes. Also some sand- green 2 x 2 x 2 cones. A new train (4708 Hogwarts Express). A white owl/bird. Profligate usage of tan bricks Unless they are really white, and the color balance is messed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Not the frog? Yeah, that is the lamppost. But I do officially have a new "sultriest looking minifig" to replace Femme Fatale from Dino Island--it's the one on p. 45. Even if it's meant to reprensent a youngster, she so *looks* like a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Heehee... she's s'posed to be twelve, and a geek. (Hermione) -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Ack. Well, I've seen 18/19s who look JUST LIKE THAT, and are still geeks, and I'm still all verklempt. I suppose making someone look suitably "kiddish" as a minifig is a little difficult--Anakin Skywalker makes me think of Jimmy Olsen. LFB (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

That lil house looks a bit better from the front and closed up dosen't it James "Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message news:GHCMro.KuA@lugnet.com... (...) lineup. (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: <snip> (...) Naaaaahhh.... Jimmy's not quite that serious, don'tcha think? But then again, I plead guilty to the crime of not-seeing-superman-...al-movies. I'm faithful to "Lois & Clark - The (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) How many TIMES do I have to TELL you people it is a TOAD!!!...!!! (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I find that she appears very similar to Hellena Bonham Carter. (The female ape sympathizer in Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes.) I guess Hermione can't help it... anyone without a nose has gotta have a lota primate qualities! [[[Kim]]] (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Ack, I bet if you ran across an old Rawhide episode you'd think they stole the theme song from Walmart! BTW that Married with Children theme song isn't original either-- they stole it from a Campbell's soup commercial! ;-) Maggie C. (who is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) ****ACK!! I SENSE INCONSIDERATENESS!!! WHERE ARE SPOILER NOTICES????? I WAS PLANNING TO WAIT UNTIL SUPERMAN DIED THEN READ ALL THE SUPERMAN COMICS, SEE ALL THE MOVIES, AND READ ALL THE BOOKS IN ONE SITTING!!! NOW YOU HAVE RUINED IT!!! I'LL (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I've always hated that Anakin Skywalker head. And why is it in the Women's Team set? (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Well, then, you're a few years too late. eric (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know Superman "died" a few years back. I was trying to be ironical. And to Shiri--it's all in fun, all in fun:) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know :-) For about a milisecond when I read your post I was scared out of my wits and then I burst out laughing. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  July and August Surprise

My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my july surprise, my august surprise. And in order to properly introduce my august surprise, I'm going to tell a short little story. I would suggest right clicking and opening (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.tx) !!

  Re: July and August Surprise

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: Wow, a whole family! It seems the dragonmaster has been busy lately. Terrific models Anthony, I can't wait to see more pics of them. I wish I could give you some more "interesting" feedback, but for now, I am (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Anthony, You have ~Dragon Makin'~ down to an art! Your truly the Master of the Winged Drakes… Sincerely, --==Riçhärd==-- You can reach me @ Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com . -Lego good, Canada great-® (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(I'm posting this to lugnet.build.mecha, 'cause I feel like it. No actually, because the dragons are built similarly to mecha.) WOW! I'm stunned! Wow! I've never seen 4 huge LEGO dragons all huddled together waiting to wreak havoc on a single LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Dual cross-posts...who'da thunk it? ;-P (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Shhh... Don't you remember our secret plan to convert Anthony into mecha builder? (just kidding) Great mecha minds, think alike! ;-) ~Mladen (...) luck! (...) july (...) have (...) enjoyment. (...) link (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) OK IM NOT SURE IF I DID THIS RIGHT BUT... THE DRAGONS LOOK REALLY AWESOME . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THATS MY TWO CENTS MATT (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Oh, yeah....I forgot that part of the plan, Mladen....Don't forget, Shiri's next...;-) -Dave LUGNET Member #524 HardCore's Haven (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(in Gollum-like voice) Yesss... Shiri the gifted one... Her precious Chris is already in our evil clutches... Yesss... Then we'll have our preciousss... (whoops, getting off topic, the hunt for the "preciousss" is another story, a 3-part book (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) floored (...) Well, I can't tell you their alignments just yet, but go to my website and you'll learn more about them. --Anthony (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: (sniped) (...) this one just looks so evil and nasty it's just sweet. (...) were a nice touch. (...) are very good for this one. You did an excellent job on the head. It actually looks like it has a face to it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) ROFL.... SO HARD! Like hell. You'll NEVER get me. NEVER I say! Never!!! And don't even try the Chris-bait, I'm the one who has him in *my* clutches and you all know it. ;-) <whoo-pish! (sound of whip crackle)> Did I say that out loud? His (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Castle Tournament... who's who and who's whose?

Hi folks, I have a request At my own behest If you could please Recognize these Tell me who's who, And who's whose, Tournament bravers And human owners. (I'd be forever in debt I could've gone and wept...) And again in prose: I have no clue who was (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) I thought "precious" was Buffalo Bill's poodle in "Silence of the Lambs." Ew. LFB (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Gemstone colors???

Hola all, Does anyone know if those lil' facetted gemstones come in the following colors: trans-black and trans-neon orange? BTW, this is my first post here after being a long time lurker. Hopefully I'll have my own Lego website up in the near (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Anthony Sava <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GHGy3D.7JC@lugnet.com... (...) july (...) *snip* (...) Verry, Very Cool!! They'ry all great! (...) I think that the dragon slaying buisiness has just come to an end...... (...) Yeah those (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Sorry, my bad, I missed the link on the website first time around. Awesome pics! (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) I can tesify to the existence of orange gemstones. At the BrickFest related shopping Frenzy at the Store (in VA) I purchased my first Belville sets. One of these, was 5826 The Queen's Chamber ((URL) set has one trans-orange gemstone in it. I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  6002 and 6103

Hello! I know you are not collectors *g* but do you have any information about these sets: (URL) were they released and where? A friend of mine thinks that 6002 was only available in Canada. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Anthony, These look great. I can only imagine the numbers of click hinges required for such a project. I like how each of the dragons have different powers and forms. I like the color scheme on the green one the best. Bravo, they all look great. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) ...there was a guy with click hinges galour. "So", says he, "I'll build me some dragons, three. No, wait! What's more? I'll make it an even four!" (1) (...) You've managed to out-do yourself, Anthony. As far as color schemes, I like Tel'Karak (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Trans-black, no; trans-orange, yes, in the BV set (The Queen's Chamber, Greg wrote the number). There is a tran-clear gem tho', with the right lighting it appears light grey... :-/ (...) Well, welcome!! Hi! (...) Cool! Can't wait to see it! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes: <snip> (...) It's the *only* set that has an orange gem, AFAIK. The green one used to be rarest, it appeared only in 6091, but with the appearance of the chrome sets they are no longer hard to find. Now it's the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) [ here goes Ray, putting another legend to rest ] Set 4579 'Ice Ramp Racers' has a wonderful parts selection. Amoung those are ... 1 - Trans-Orange gemstone (BrickBay calls it a Jewel, 24 facet) 1 - Trans-Neon Green gemstone 1 - Trans-Light (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Yeas, these are appearing at TRU in So Cal (2 locations known). I didn't spot this at Target, Walmart, or K-mart, though. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) The current light blue is NOT Maersk Blue. It's a shade darker than Maersk Blue. (...) Yes, a nice set (and an absolute requirement for those trying to be BURP complete - it comes with two white triangular BURPs which is a new color). (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Sig Figs

Hi All! Several months ago (can't find the exact post), I recall several people said that the would build and then take pictures of another persons sig fig. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, so if somebody else could build my sig-fig and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Well Aggie... They look just as good as I knew they would (Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post) Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHI04I.Kor@lugnet.com... (...) Castle World? Yeah sure, if you can give me the URL.... (...) No I really mean it! I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with plastic bricks. Wait till you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> (...) OK, then what shall we call those two shades of blue (to avoid further confusion) ? One is Light Blue, but which one ? Anyone from Standards and Technologies out there with the answer ;) Baseplate (URL) shows two possibilities, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Sig Figs

(...) I could make you your sig-fig if I have the peices. My digital camera isn't the greatest, but it can take pictures. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Someone bring the hard workin’ man some lemonade and a fanner boy! You must be worn out. They look incredible! You got the character of each dragon embedded within the creation so well. I think it's the heads that pull it off. Tel’Karak looks so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Is one of them 'Sand Blue'? How do these colors compare to the blue used in the Life on Mars set? Mike (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Its on the webpage version on the .castle part of Lugnet along with a bunch of other neat links. (...) Are you aware that by posting without using/having your 'Real' name in the headers you are violating the Terms and conditions of Lugnet? You (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Dang!! <snip> (...) Nope, that's a few years old BV color. (...) Coolio! (...) Sweet! I saw those appear in other colors now... in... gosh, where did I see them... ugh, I can't remember!!! (...) Frank is correct to point out - that's *not* (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Sure: (URL) about joining is here: (URL)No I really mean it! I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with (...) Guess I'll hafta wait and see, then! (...) Well, you might want to be aware that you're violating LUGNET Terms of Use... I'm (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

Here's my latest creation, a Viking Longship with a mechanism that's used to make the oars row. It's also manned by ninja figs. Congratulations to the castleheads, another mostly spacehead has made the transition, at least temporarily :) Check it (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact