 Castle / 10175
10174  |  10176
Subject:
Castle Tournament... who's who and who's whose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:11:52 GMT

Hi folks,

I have a request
At my own behest
If you could please
Recognize these
Tell me who's who,
And who's whose,
Tournament bravers
And human owners.
(I'd be forever in debt
I could've gone and wept...)

And again in prose:
I have no clue who was fighting who, and who belongs to who in the following
pictures.

These are only round two and up, so forgive me if you were in the tourneys
and yet none of your figs are here... bad luck :-(

Please, if you can point out as many contestants and their respective human
owners - I would be forever in debt. Or even just your own - that will help
too. (God, I regret not saving the pages with the brackets on them!!) If you
link to other people's pictures of the tourneys that's perfectly fine too.

One more thing - if you can point out the contestants, *please* give some
sort of distinction between the two fighters!...

Thanks *soooo* much,
-Shiri