 Castle / 10185
Re: Gemstone colors???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes:
<snip>
One of these, was 5826 The Queen's Chamber (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5826)

This set has one trans-orange gemstone in it.  I was surprised myself when I
saw this because I have quite a few gems that were acquired from Adventurer
and Castle sets and I had never run across an orange one before.

It's the *only* set that has an orange gem, AFAIK. The green one used to be
rarest, it appeared only in 6091, but with the appearance of the chrome sets
they are no longer hard to find. Now it's the orange ones that are hard to
get. Sort-of.

-Shiri