 Castle / 10196
Re: Gemstone colors???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 23:09:25 GMT

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:13:07 GMT, "Darth Joules"
<darthjoules@zerzura.com> wrote:

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Have you thought of joining CW?

Castle World?  Yeah sure, if you can give me the URL....

Its on the  webpage version on the .castle part of Lugnet along with a
bunch of other neat links.

I guess that's cuz I ain't your normal AFOL.....    ; )

Hah! "Normal" AFOL? Is there even such a *thing*? I mean, look at us. ;-)

No I really mean it!  I'm not kinda guy you'd expect to be playing with
plastic bricks.  Wait till you see my lego site, then you'll see what I
mean....even the site name has a certain "kick ass" feel about it.   ; )P

Darth Joules

Just curious, what kinda name is that?

Are you aware that by posting without using/having your 'Real' name in
the headers you are violating the Terms and conditions of Lugnet?  You
know the thing you HAD to agree to follow in order to be allowed to
post here?

Juz my internet handle, I always wanted to be Darth Vader when I was a kid.
So I just chose a silly name to go with Darth.  I think I spelt it wrong
too, but I kinda like it.  My real name is a mystery???????????   ; )

Going by what I have seen and read in Star Wars the Darth is spelled
correctly.

-this from someone who's name is Shiri ;-), I should talk

Not particuarly unusual, try this....I once knew a kid in school called Paul
Nurse....or more formally know as Mr P. Nurse.  Totally for real.....parents
can be sooo cruel!!!

Darth Joules
"Hand me my lightsabre, it's the one with BADMOTHERF**KER!"

Oh your Sig is pretty much out of line with the spirit of the Lugnet
site even censored such as it is..................
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)