 Castle / 10267
Re: Gemstone colors???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:11:21 GMT

Tanya Burkhart wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Tanya Burkhart wrote:
<DOUBLE SNIP>

The Racers set 4579 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4579 which I bought for my
son and then quickly absconded with many of the smallest parts (trans-light
blue bell jars - 4 of 'em) contains an orange gem.  This set has so many
good parts that I went back and bought another.

Me too Tamy!!!! I'd heard about it and thought, OK, I'll break down and
buy one... But once I tore it open I decided I needed ANOTHER!!!! SO I
ran back and grabbed the last one off the shelf. What a GREAT set!!!!

Tanya, Not Tamy...  I'm in North Dakota, she's in Wisconsin, according to
her site.  I was actually just re-checking her site (lots of ideas for me to
pillage!), so it's funny you mixed up my name with hers.  My sister's name
is Tami, too, so you wouldn't be the first to do just that! ;)

ahhh ok, I was wondering what happened! yes.. I'm in wisconsin.. where
else is there to be :) well... other than someplace MUCH MUCH COOLER
than we've got today.. normally I don't mind the heat... though today is
bad :(

and Tanya, Pillage away :) I'm just glad to see people like what I've
done!

Tamy