 Castle / 10263
Re: Gemstone colors???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:14:00 GMT

Tanya Burkhart wrote:
<DOUBLE SNIP>

The Racers set 4579 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4579 which I bought for my
son and then quickly absconded with many of the smallest parts (trans-light
blue bell jars - 4 of 'em) contains an orange gem.  This set has so many
good parts that I went back and bought another.

Me too Tamy!!!! I'd heard about it and thought, OK, I'll break down and
buy one... But once I tore it open I decided I needed ANOTHER!!!! SO I
ran back and grabbed the last one off the shelf. What a GREAT set!!!!
--
Matt Brooks