 Castle / 10264
Re: Update to my Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:56:48 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I added a new page to my site, if anyone cares to check it out.. it's
nothing major.. just a small little creation in a sense... you'll
understand after you see it :)

Hey Mookie!

I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I
really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the
stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice!
I tried picking it apart with Jeff, but I was wondering do you have some
instructions for it? Or could you illuminate any mystery parts that are
in there that I can't see! I also really enjoyed perusing your (non GI)
Inns and the Wizard's hut. And KUDOs for Howling Hill!!! An excellent
site all around! When are you going to register
www.MookieRocksatLego.com and get rid of those silly numbers???

--
Matt Brooks

Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages
I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be
putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of
them up and available, so come back :)

I might still have parts of that staircase together, I'll look in a
couple of buckets, I should be able to get much better pics of it now
and I'll send em off your way if I do.  it's really very easy, though
from those pics it's hard to see.  if it's not together I'll try this
weekend to put a few steps together and take some pics for ya.

I just don't know what domain I want to register yet, It has to be
something easy because I'll be moving a few e-mail address into it.
I've tossed a few ideas out, though they don't seem to like it... so it
stays on numbers for a while longer.. I was going to register a couple
of domains though with the direct tv buy out, they only allow you one
now :(

Thanks for the comments!

Tamy