 Castle / 10229
Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes:
I can tesify to the existence of orange gemstones.  At the BrickFest related
shopping Frenzy at the Store (in VA) I purchased my first Belville sets.
One of these, was 5826 The Queen's Chamber (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5826)

This set has one trans-orange gemstone in it.  I was surprised myself when I
saw this because I have quite a few gems that were acquired from Adventurer
and Castle sets and I had never run across an orange one before.

I was doing some further sorting of new Belville stuff this afternoon and
realized that 5824 Millimy's House (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5824) has
two Pink gemstones in the set. This was my first time getting some of the
jewels in this color.  This set also has one gemstone in the translucent
white (diamond!) color.  This one has been pretty rare in my experience.  I
think I had only obtained one of these previously. (this set also includes 5
dark blue and 1 yellow gemstones - a pretty good haul).

I'm really enjoying going though my Belville sets and finding pieces in
different colors or discovering keen pieces that I've never had before.  I'm
probably going to have to make some "Ode to Belville" posting here shortly
to share my appreciation in more painful detail.

Until then,

Greg