 Castle / 10195
Re: Gemstone colors???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 23:00:17 GMT

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:48:19 GMT, "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Ray Sanders wrote:

<snip>

plus 16 pieces in Light-Blue (aka Maersk Blue) and 14 pieces in Orange.

The current light blue is NOT Maersk Blue. It's a shade darker than
Maersk Blue.

OK, then what shall we call those two shades of blue (to avoid further
confusion) ?  One is Light Blue, but which one ?   Anyone from Standards and
Technologies out there with the answer ;)

Baseplate <http://www.baseplate.com/colors/> shows two possibilities, 'Blue+1'
and 'Blue+Gray'.

Ray (wondering if its time to use Pantone numbers instead)

Is one of them 'Sand Blue'?  How do these colors compare to the blue
used in the Life on Mars set?
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)