 Castle / 10135
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:29:18 GMT

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
news:GH8pG4.24y@lugnet.com...
http://www.minifig.co.uk/funstuff/
Characters

Are you planning on including descriptions with them in the future?  I • like
the variety I see here ... what do you plan to do with them?

Not sure at the moment, I've just been tinkering with what looks cool. I may
stick some backgrounds and histories to them at some point soon though. I'd
like to do a story with them, if I can come up with a plot good enough

James

http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/carriage.htm
new MOC

Cool color scheme :)