 Castle / 10100
10099  |  10101
Subject:
Princess Storm and Richard the Strong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:29:04 GMT

It may just be my imagination, but...

is there something going on between Richard the Strong and Princess Storm?
Just look at the way they are gazing into one another's eyes in the picture
on the front of the box for King Leo's castle.

Still have doubts?  Well, then Lego releases a small set with Princess Storm
firing a catapult (4108?) and who is standing right there with her in the
set?  That's right, Richard.

Coincidence?  I think not.

Somebody better tell King Leo before the Royal bloodline gets disturbed.