 Castle / 10106
Re: Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:41:31 GMT

Haha, well the only Vikings I have seen so far with "horns" on their helmets
were the American football team :)

don't forget the popular portrayal of wagnerian opera.. i see vision of fat
ladies with viking armor and two horned helmet.

something i would like to see is some muslim castles, like from the abbassid
dynasty.. especially now that we have the turban (HP sets). id love to see
maybe a belly dancer minifig, and some new arches.. like with a slight poit to
them, and a scimitar.. and im sure lego would have a genie (jinn) of some
sort.. i think it would be cool.

and they could serve as a counterpoint to a reissueing of old crusader sets..
now im getting carried away with myself.